Terms of Service
Registration for the OpenEdx NArFU platforms (hereinafter referred to as the Platform) is done by the Student on their own by filling out an electronic form at http://edx2.narfu.ru/register
By pressing the registration button, the Student confirms that:
- The Student is an individual and enters into legal relations with NArFU on his/her own behalf.
- The information provided during registration on the platform is accurate and complete.
- The Student agrees to the Federal State Autonomous Institution of Higher Education "Northern (Arctic) Federal University named after M.V. Lomonosov" (hereinafter - NArFU), located at the address: 163000, Arkhangelsk, nab. Severnaya Dvina, 17 (INN 2901039102, OGRN 1022900517793), processing personal data specified by the Student when registering on the Platform, in the manner and on the conditions established by the Regulation on the processing of personal data and on information regarding the requirements for the protection of personal data, approved by the order of the NArFU Rector from 08/01/2018 No. 586.
- The Student ensures confidentiality of access to the Personal Area on the Platform, and fully bears the risk of the consequences of the loss of authorization data (data of the Platform account, including login and password).
The Student undertakes:
- To provide accurate data to NArFU on your identity when registering, completing learning assignments and assessments provided for by the online course program.
- To timely start taking the chosen online course.
- To personally master the online course in accordance with its program, perform all types of assignments within the specified time, and pass all the assessments provided in it.
- Not to give your username and password to third parties.
- Not to perform actions aimed at gaining access to someone else's account on the Platform, by username and password hacking or other actions.
- Not to publish on the Platform / in the Discussions of the online course any messages containing obscene language and its derivatives, as well as not to allow actions that may be recognized as:
- promoting hatred, discrimination on racial, ethnic, gender, religious, social grounds;
- insulting other students and (or) third parties, discrediting their honor, dignity, and business reputation;
- violating the legislation on personal data.
- To refrain from and prevent the commission of actions related to any operations with information, content and objects, the distribution of which is restricted or prohibited by the legislation of the Russian Federation, the rights of third parties, including: malicious computer programs; objects of intellectual rights of third parties, in respect of which the Student has not received the appropriate authority; confidential information; and not to allow the commission of actions that may lead to disruption of the normal operation of the Platform/Online Course Page
- To independently organize a workplace with a personal computer or other device for mastering an online course posted on the Platform.