By signing up for online courses hosted on the online education platform OpenEdx NARFU (hereinafter - the platform), You become a part of the community of listeners of the Platform's courses. To become a listener of an online course presented on the Platform, you must accept the terms of the Code of Honor below.
- Don't have more than one account
- Don't give someone else access to your account.
- Complete all tasks independently, with the exception of joint work in which this is clearly indicated.
- Do not plagiarize.
- Pass all exams and presentation of the final project on your own.
- Do not distribute the answers that are used to assess learning outcomes, do not publish them on the Platform and other resources, as well as in personal correspondence between course participants.
- Do not resort to any trick that can be fraudulently improve my results, or improve or worsen the results of others.
- Behave correctly and respectfully towards other students, teachers and course tutors, do not use profanity and do not demean the dignity of others.